Mr. Muhawesh is an accomplished executive with a strong record of growing revenue and developing competitive products for software and services companies. A leader who combines entrepreneurial skills with a strong technical background to initiate and execute profit-producing operational businesses. Known for the ability to ‘make order out of chaos’ – to put the right amount of infrastructure and management into a growing company to increase the organization’s capacity and support growth. Sound international and e-commerce experience.
Mr. Muhawesh has created and managed a number of businesses in the IT fields. He has a proven experience in the mergers and acquisitions and money raising arenas and has lead both private and publicly traded companies.Mr. Muhawesh serves on the boards of several information technology and international trade companies. He is also admitted to the national roster of commercial and business arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association. He is the Honorary Co-Chairman of the Business Advisory Council of the US Republican Congressional Delegation.
- CEO at Scorant, LLC. Scorant solutions offer students, professors, and other stake holders of the education process instant insights into their academic career.
- Board Member at The Norris Institute
- Adjunct Professor and Associate of the Muslim/Christian Dialogue Center at the University of St. Thomas
- Group President at ProfitStars
- CEO at Stratika
- President & CEO at NETLink International
Do you have a business idea you would like to share with Mr. Muhawesh? Connect with him at Linkedin or via email at omuhawesh@gmail